Financing Available – Klamath Falls, OR
Flexible Payment Terms for Your Dental Treatment
We want our patients to enjoy top-tier dental care without ever thinking that the cost of such care is prohibitive. That’s why we have a variety of financial options to help patients afford their treatments. For example, we’re happy to work with most insurance policies, we offer a dental savings plan, and we can help patients apply for financing to break up the cost of their treatment into smaller monthly installments. This page further discusses your financing options. We accept both CareCredit and Proceed Finance.
CareCredit is a special type of credit card. It is accepted only in medical, dental, and veterinary settings. Hundreds of thousands of offices across the country accept CareCredit, including your dentist in Klamath Falls. One of the best things about CareCredit is that they offer promotional deals that allow you to avoid paying interest if you pay off your entire balance within a pre-set period of time. If you don’t use a promotional deal, you’ll be paying reasonable interest charges throughout the time you’re repaying your balance due.
While CareCredit offers a revolving line of credit to patients, Proceed Finance provides outright loans to help individuals afford medical and dental care; the loans start at $2,500. Your interest rate may be as low as 3.99% if you pay off your balance within 24 months. Proceed works with patients with a wide variety of credit scores, making it a viable option even for individuals who are working on rebuilding or establishing their credit.
Advantages of Dental Financing
If you can’t pay for the entirety of your dental treatment upfront, there’s no shame in taking advantage of financing. In fact, doing so has a number of significant advantages:
- If you delay necessary treatment, you give dental problems the opportunity to worsen. Financing helps you get the care you need right now even if you have a tight budget.
- Both CareCredit and Proceed can be used to pay for procedures that dental insurance would never cover, including purely cosmetic treatments.
- The credit terms are flexible. Whether you need a few months or a few years to pay for your treatment, it is likely that one of our financing partners can provide a payment plan that works for you.
- Our team is ready to help you with the financing process. We’ll explain your options to you and help you apply for credit.
- Both CareCredit and Proceed are often able to approve applications instantly.
Let Us Help
Your oral health is vital to your overall well-being, so you should never let monetary concerns stop you from getting the treatment your smile needs. Contact us today to learn more about our payment policies. Our team is eager to help you achieve better oral health without putting a major damper on your wallet.